Do you want to know how people are having access to plenty of games in various categories on their phones? Are you not aware that there is a Google Play Store app pre-installed on your Android device that will help in getting access to plenty of apps to provide you with wholesome entertainment on your phones?
The Google Play Store is the one-stop solution that you have access to that will provide you with a plethora of third party apps to offer you total entertainment, information, excitement and much more. No matter you like music, to read books, to watch TV, play games, etc., you will find a lot of free apps for a wide range of options. The applications are offered in the Google Play Store either as a free app or for a nominal fee.
Ads by Google
About Google Play Store
Before we go into the Google Play Store setting up and sign in process, let us take a closer look at what Google Play Store is and what it offers. The biggest thing about smart phones and tablets is that there are a plenty of applications offered in various categories. Anyone using an Android device will be able to access the apps from Google Play Store. This app comes pre-installed in most of the Android devices. If not, they can be easily downloaded and installed on the device. The app store contains millions and millions of apps developed by third-party app developers. You will come across in various categories like apps & games, movies, music and books apart from choosing the apps from top free apps, top free games, top grossing, trending and many more options.
How to setup Google Play Store account?
In order to get access to the Google Play Store, you need to have a Google account. If you have a Gmail username and password, then you can use the same to access Google Play Store. If this is the first time that you are going to access Google Play Store on your Android phone, you will need to setup the Google Account to gain access to the apps. The procedure is as follows:
- Switch on the Android phone. Look for the home screen and tap on it.
- In the Apps section of the home screen, look for the Play Store icon in the apps seen on the screen.
- Once you find the Play Sore icon, tap on it.
- Look for the Add a Google account option and tap on it and then tap on the Existing option (if you already have a Google or Gmail account.)
- You will now be taken to the sign in page where you find two options on the screen. One is for the username and the other option is for the password.
- Tap on the username option and type in your Gmail address. It will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After entering the username, tap on the password option box.
- Here, you will need to enter your Gmail sign-in password. Make sure that you enter the password correctly, keeping in mind the case of each letter.
- Once both the entries are filled, tap on the right arrow option that you will find on the bottom of the sign in page screen.
- You will be directed to the setup payment info page. If you want to skip this option, then just tap on the skip option that you see on the bottom of the screen.
- You will now be taken to the Backup and restore windows. You should choose the ‘Keep this phone backed up with my Google Account’ option.
- At last, you need to tap on the right arrow button you see on the bottom of the page to get access to the Google Play Store.
Once you have set up the Google Play Store account, you will not need to sign in anymore. You just need to tap on the Google Play Store icon on the home screen and you will be instantly directed to the Play Store.
If you do not have, then you should create a Google Play Store account first to start accessing the apps in the store. You should tap on the home screen option on your Android phone, look for the Google Play Store app and tap on it. You will be taken to the ‘Add a Google account’ option. As you do not have a Google account, you should tap on the create option and follow the instructions to create a new Google account.
Log in to Google Play Store
If you have a Gmail account and want to log in to Google Play Store app, you just need to tap the Play Store app on your phone that you see on your home screen. It will ask for your username and password if you have changed phones or if you want to sign in as a different user. Just enter the username which will be your Gmail or Google account id and then key in the correct password for the id to gain instant access to Google Play Store.
How to download Google Play Store app?
The download procedures and options for getting Google Play Store on devices that run on Android, iOS and Windows are different. The procedure to download the Google Play Store for different devices is given below:
Play Store for Android devices
- Go to the Settings page of your phone and then click on the Security option. Here, you will find the ‘unknown sources’ option. Tap on it to enable this option.
- Next, open the web browser on your device and then visit the trusted website where you can find the Play Store APK file. You can choose to visit APK Mirror or XDA Developers forum to download the APK file that offers the latest Google Play Store app version.
- Once you click on the download option, you might find a message saying that such downloads could harm your device. Kindly ignore the message and tap on the OK button.
- Open the APK and read the new permissions that might be requested for the new Play Store version and then tap on the install option.
- The Play Store app gets downloaded and installed on your computer. You just need to click on the Play Store icon to start accessing the apps in it.
Get Play Store apps on Windows phones
If you are using a Windows smart phone and love to get access to Google Play Store on the phone, then there is a way to get access to the popular apps on offer at the Google Play Store on your Windows phone.
- You will first need to have access to a Windows PC that works on Windows 8, 8.1 or 10.
- Open a web browser and look forAPKDeployment.rar file and download it on your computer. Place it in the APKDeployment folder on your computer for accessing the file later.
- Switch on your phone and go to the “Settings” option and then look for “update” option and then look for the “Security” option.
- In the security option, tap on the “For developer”. Then tap on the “find the device” option and choose “pair”. Here, you will have to get ready with a 6 digit number that you will have to enter when you pair your device with the computer.
- You will have to run the APKDeployment.exe and vcredust_x86.exe files on your computer.
- Once the files are installed, insert the 6 digit number and then choose “pair” option. Wait for a minute or two so that the computer and your Windows phone get connected.
- The Android apps that you want must be first downloaded to your computer from the Google Play Store using the APK file download option.
- Look out for the apk file for the Android app and drag it and drop it to the APKDeployment folder. You have the option to choose to deploy certain apps or opt for the ‘deeply all’ option to get multiple apps transferred to your Windows phone.
It will take some time for the apps to be transferred to your Windows device.